Sunday 12 October 2014

Very Sad Love Quotes - Love Thoughts

Very Sad Love Quotes - Love Thoughts

Source(google.com.pk)
 Very Sad Love Quotes - Love Thoughts
 Very Sad Love Quotes - Love Thoughts
- Just because you know someone would wait for you forever doesn't mean you can let them wait that long.

- The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain.

- Every heart has a pain. Only the way of expressing it is different. Fools hide it in eyes, while the brilliant hide it in their smile.

- When people can walk away from you, let them walk. Your destiny is never tied to anybody who left.

- We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry.

- Love is as delicate as glass; once broken it can be fixed, but there will always be cracks.

- It's hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.

- If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. If he doesn't want you, nothing can make him stay.

- One of the worst things that can happen to a person is to be forgotten by someone they will never forget.

- It's hard to wait around for something you know might never happen, but it's even harder to give up when it's everything you want.

- Waiting for you is like waiting for rain in a drought - useless and disappointing.

- Never let him have the satisfaction of knowing you will always be there waiting.

- There are songs that make you sad when you hear them. But it aren't the songs that make you sad, it are the people behind the memories.

- Never make someone a priority, when all you are to them is an option.

- I never let you go, because in the back of my mind, I still believe that someday we'll get our second chance.

- The hardest things to let go of are the things you never really had.

- It's hard to take a role in someone's life when you're not even part of the script.

- The most painful part of leaving the person you love is that they'll never come after you.

- I hate the way that, even though I've moved on, you still sneak into my mind.

- It hurts to let go, but sometimes it hurts more to hold on.

- I hate being second to those I put first.

- Love that we cannot have is the love that lasts the longest, hurts the deepest, and feels the strongest.

- Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.

- When my absence doesn't alter your life, then my presence has no meaning in it.

- The hardest part of dreaming about someone you love is having to wake up.

- Should I smile because you're my friend or cry because that's all we'll ever be?

- Of all the lies I've heard, "I love you" was my favorite.

- You never really stop loving someone. You just learn to live without them.

- Some people come into our lives, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never the same.

- Falling in love is awfully simply, but falling out of love is simply awful.

- The hottest love has the coldest end.

- I don't know why they call it heartbreak. It feels like other part of my body is broken too.

- Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.

- As soon as forever is through, I'll be over you.

- The best way to mend a broken heart is time and girlfriends.

- Cry as I may, these tears won't wash away.

- We always ignore the ones who adore us, and adore those who ignore us.

- Tears are words the heart can't express.

- The hardest thing to do is waking up without you.

- He taught me how to love, but not how to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment