Monday 13 October 2014

Graduation Quotes Funny

Graduation  Quotes Funny Definition

Source(google.com.pk)     
It might be said now that I have the best of both worlds. A Harvard education and a Yale degree.
John F. Kennedy
God will not look you over for medals degrees or diplomas, but for scars.
Elbert Hubbard
Never go to your high school reunion pregnant or they will think that is all you have done since you graduated.
Erma Bombeck
A graduation ceremony is an event where the commencement speaker tells thousands of students dressed in identical caps and gowns that 'individuality' is the key to success.
Robert Orben
You are educated. Your certification is in your degree. You may think of it as the ticket to the good life. Let me ask you to think of an alternative. Think of it as your ticket to change the world.
Tom Brokaw
Knowledge is invariably a matter of degree: you cannot put your finger upon even the simplest datum and say this we know.
T. S. Eliot
I learned law so well, the day I graduated I sued the college, won the case, and got my tuition back.
Fred Allen
For a man to attain to an eminent degree in learning costs him time, watching, hunger, nakedness, dizziness in the head, weakness in the stomach, and other inconveniences.
Miguel de Cervantes
Being considerate of others will take your children further in life than any college degree.
Marian Wright Edelman
I always wanted to have my own album released before I graduated from high school.
Christina Aguilera
This man used to go to school with his dog. Then they were separated. His dog graduated!
Henny Youngman
A graduation ceremony is an event where the commencement speaker tells thousands of students dressed in identical caps and gowns that "individuality" is the key to success. -
 Robert Orben
Education is a progressive discovery of your own ignorance. -
Will Durant
I have never let my schooling interfere with my education. -
Mark Twain
My school was so tough the school newspaper had an obituary section. -
Norm Crosby
Your families are extremely proud of you. You can't imagine the sense of relief they are experiencing. This would be a most opportune time to ask for money. -
Gary Bolding
I was never a Certified Public Accountant. I just had a degree in accounting. It would require passing a test, which I would not have been able to do.
Bob Newhart
We don't stop going to school when we graduate.
Carol Burnett
It is virtually impossible to compete in today's global economy without a college degree.
Bobby Scott
I'm not impressed by someone's degree... I'm impressed by them making movies.
Richard King
Graduation  Quotes Funny

Graduation  Quotes Funny

Graduation  Quotes Funny
Graduation  Quotes Funny
Graduation  Quotes Funny

Graduation  Quotes Funny

Graduation  Quotes Funny
Graduation  Quotes Funny
Graduation  Quotes Funny
Graduation  Quotes Funny
Graduation  Quotes Funny

No comments:

Post a Comment