Sunday 22 December 2013

Baseball Quotes Funny Definition

Baseball Quotes Funny Definition

Source(google.com.pk)      
Baseball is ninety percent mental and the other half is physical.
Yogi Berra Little League baseball is a very good thing because it keeps the parents off the streets.
Yogi Berra
People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring.
Rogers Hornsby
Poets are like baseball pitchers. Both have their moments. The intervals are the tough things.
Robert Frost
Baseball has the great advantage over cricket of being sooner ended.
George Bernard Shaw
Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday's success or put its failures behind and start over again. That's the way life is, with a new game every day, and that's the way baseball is.
Bob Feller
Some say our national pastime is baseball. Not me. It's gossip.
Erma Bombeck
Baseball is 90 percent mental and the other half is physical.
Yogi Berra
In baseball, you don't know nothing.
Yogi Berra
It's fun; baseball's fun.
Yogi Berra
Baseball is the only field of endeavor where a man can succeed three times out of ten and be considered a good performer.
Ted Williams
I see great things in baseball. It's our game - the American game.
Walt Whitman Opera in English is, in the main, just about as sensible as baseball in Italian.
H. L. Mencken
Baseball was, is and always will be to me the best game in the world.
Babe Ruth
Baseball players are smarter than football players. How often do you see a baseball team penalized for too many men on the field?
Jim Bouton
Baseball is like a poker game. Nobody wants to quit when he's losing; nobody wants you to quit when you're ahead.
Jackie Robinson
A baseball game is simply a nervous breakdown divided into nine innings.
Earl Wilson
Baseball is like church. Many attend few understand.
Leo Durocher
No baseball pitcher would be worth a darn without a catcher who could handle the hot fastball.
Casey Stengel
I think about baseball when I wake up in the morning. I think about it all day and I dream about it at night. The only time I don't think about it is when I'm playing it.
Carl Yastrzemski
The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying, 'Give me your poor, your tired, your huddled masses.' She's got a baseball bat and yelling, 'You want a piece of me?'
Robin Williams
When baseball is no longer fun, it's no longer a game.
Joe DiMaggio 
Baseball Quotes Funny
Baseball Quotes Funny
Baseball Quotes Funny
Baseball Quotes Funny
Baseball Quotes Funny
Baseball Quotes Funny
Baseball Quotes Funny
Baseball Quotes Funny

No comments:

Post a Comment